Since its establishment in 1997, the Shinshin Education Foundation has raised tens of millions of dollars to support the balanced development of urban and rural education in China, cooperated with the Chinese government’s rural education policy, renovated and remodeled rural schools in remote and poor areas, and carried out long-term educational public welfare projects for schools, from hardware to software Continue to support the development of schools. For more than two decades, Shinshin has spent more than 10 million U.S. dollars on rural education in China, invested in hard-to-estimate human resources, and benefited more than 400,000 Shinshin students.
- 1997 – 2021: A total of 356 Shinshin Primary Schools have been renovated and remodeled in remote rural areas of China’s 25 autonomous regions.
- 2020 – 2021: 70 water dispensers provided to 58 schools.
- Supports 8 to 10 school emergency infrastructure repairs per year.
Information-based teaching equipment
- 2005 – 2010: More than 2,000 computers donated to more than 200 schools.
- 2012- 2021: Build 33 virtual machine rooms (VDS), 4 PC microcomputer rooms, and provide supporting computers and electrical teaching equipment.
- 2020 – 2021: Donate 58 sets of multimedia all-in-one teaching equipment.
- 2014 – 2021: Donate 209 office computers.
- 2007 – 2010: The Foundation has donated more than 200,000 books to Shinshin School through its “One Person, One Book” program.
- 2014 – 2021: A total of 94 schools have been provided with book-related donations, a total of 24 Shinshin reading rooms, 464 book corners, a total of nearly 80,000 books of high-quality books donated.